www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Spending Cool Fall Days Indoors

My life, oh, my life. It's a pared down existence for me now. Strictly per my own choosing. I like to read and watch and edit and film and ruminate. All in my comfy, spacious home. In comfortable clothing. With the glasses, not the contacts. It's so nice. Being all unkempt and relaaaaaaaaxed. I love it so. My weeks fly by with all of this downtime. Yet, every week still feels brimming with fullness and just the slightest unease of still not having enough time to get it all done. But with much less of the pressure and the stress. Mmmmmmmm. I'm about to slip out of my chair with all of this relaxation talk.

I've begun organizing my days according to Major Themes. Today's theme is Creation. Specifically, the editing kind. I have one short that's practically completed. I'm pretty positive all of the tweaking is done. But I had to let it breathe for a few days before I can revisit it and decide, yes, It Is Done. The other short I'm trying to wrap up needs a few more scenes filmed. However, I have already filmed one of them. I need to try and edit it in. A Minor Theme today is working out, cause a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Especially if she hopes to get laid one day. I live on hope. And lots of Morrissey songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home