www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sigh. I'm going to tell you about my dreams.

I know, I know. Dream blogging is like the dregs of blogging. But, it moves me to relay it. And it helps me keep my blog semi-updated.

Not a win-win, but at least a lose-win, which is almost a win-win.

But not quite.

I had a tense, fitful sleep last night. All, in fact, due to horrible customer service.

In the first dream, I had ordered a slice of pizza. Simple, right? But, the workers! Lordy, the workers. They that I must depend upon for my nourishment took my order, THEN PROCEEDED TO YAK AMONGST THEMSELVES for an excrutiating amount of time. Then, another employee came over and started yakking with them, too! I just couldn't take it anymore and loudly declared, "Can I please just have my pizza?"

Then, I woke up, heart palpitating, jaw clenched. Took me a good hour to get back to sleep. But the night had only just begun...

In the next dream, I was stranded at the airport. But, that's not all. Evidently, I was part of this huge entourage traveling to...Disneyland. (Yes, I just can't get enough of that place.) Well, after waiting in the airport for four hours, only half of our group was allowed onto the plane. The indignity! Then, the pilot felt bad and instructed us to wait on Level B2. Somehow, I was separated from everyone and ended up on the Administrative Level of the airport AND NONE OF THE SECRETARIES WANTED TO HELP ME FIND B2. Finally, I yell out, "Can someone please just tell me where B2 is?" Causing the entire floor to stop what they're doing and disdainfully stare.

Then, I woke up, heart palpitating, jaw clenched, forcing myself to take deep breaths.

I blame these dreams on my general dislike of the human race lately. Or at least, my dislike of having to be near them all of the time.

I also blame these dreams on the horrible relations I have had with Office Depot this week. I don't want to get into it. Let's just say, they're like a bad lover and never keep their promises, often coming up with flimsy excuses and bad cover-ups.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

Dream blogging is the DREGS of BLOGGING?

I take hearty offense.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Notyomomma said...

No comment. No, I'm totally kidding! You're not a serial dream blogger, that I recall. I'm referring to those 'Dream Interpretation was my minor in college' folks. The ones that take them waaay too seriously.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home