www.flickr.com

Friday, October 21, 2005

Here I Am

amusing myself with my blog on a Friday afternoon. What can I unload upon the vacuous and cluttered internet in 40 minutes? Oh, I don't know. I'm powerless with my blog. Or, ineffective is more exact.

I've tried to be productive this week. I added some narration to my latest short. But that was done Sunday. Maybe that doesn't really qualify. But, I've listened to it a few times since then, and you know what? It's got to go. Because you know why? It's freaking embarrasing. Not that most of my stuff isn't. But this whole new world of voice over is something I have not come close to mastering. When I narrated, I watched myself on the short and kind of commented on what I was doing. Saying things like, "Maybe I'll stand up now" as I watch myself stand up. I KNOW! What was I thinking?! Why was I narrating what was CLEARLY visible on the screen? I am so defenseless. For some reason, at the time I thought it was very transgressive. But now I realize, oh no. No, no.

I be silly.

2 Comments:

Blogger ann & dabney said...

it sounds very miranda july.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

macaroni

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home