www.flickr.com

Monday, November 21, 2005

My Lovely Lady Lumps

That song is tres funny. My humps/My humps/My lovely lady lumps. I can't get it out of my head. I want to sing it to the world!

I've already forgotten what I did this weekend. My brain is in an alternate time zone right now. It's daydreaming about sleeping. I do know that I didn't do a lot, but that nonetheless did not keep me from not getting any sleep. I drank two cappuccinos (because I am addicted to the ones served by Hi Rise) on Saturday, topped off with a macchiato after the drinks and apps we had at Arbor (my favorite upper end restaurant in JP at the moment). That macchiato perked me right the hell up. Not only did it succeed in killing my buzz, it also made me crazy cranky, and unable to sleep until 4 in the morning. Darnit! So, I've sworn off the stuff.

Sunday, I napped. After awaking, though, I got all kinds of productive. I worked out, thereby proving miracles do happen. I also finished a freaking short. Hallelujah! It's done! I'm contemplating hosting a viewing party or unveiling it at some Thanksgiving shindig.

And that is my weekend report. Pictures are sorely needed on this site, I know. As you can see, I've posted an interpretive drawing of myself. It is NOT a picture of Michael Jackson, as one of my lovely friends suggested. It is of me, as I would look covered in soot, I guess. It was drawn in pencil. Cut some slack! I haven't been taking a lot of pics with my phone, so therein lies the problem. I guess the allure of that feature has officially worn off. I did buy a couple of black and white disposable cameras, having recently been inspired by Diane Arbus. Maybe I'll figure out how to post those when they're ready. I do have a picture of my sworn enemy, which I perhaps presciently snapped this weekend and a couple of not so thrilling pics from Boston's Greek Studio 54. You know what? I'll post them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home