www.flickr.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The House of Convenience

I'm eating a "Big Kat" kit kat. It's fucking huge and I don't care. I do care about being trapped in this office. I know, I harp on this all the time. But, I'm here and stuck. If I weren't here, I would most definitely not be blogging. So the complaining and blogging are quite inseparable.

I was gonna jog today, but have you felt the weather? It's ridiculous straight up. Perhaps my wool pants aren't helping matters. I own two pairs of dress pants. One of them happens to be wool. When I receive my first real paycheck- honey, don't you worry, I will bathe myself in summer slacks.

Guess what. The parents that aren't mine came to town and my friends were kind to host me during their stay. When I returned home, I found another big ticket item smack dab in the middle of the front room. Drum roll, please. It's an elliptical machine! Like, straight out of the gym, serious elliptical machine. I haven't used it yet, but since it's too hot to jog...I'm sure I'll fall in love with it, causing me to take an extra couple of months to move out. This house of convenience will be my ruin! Bah! What I really love about The House of Convenience, though, is the computer. Sweet, beautiful, mean editing machine computer. I did some editing Monday night, as a matter of fact. Due to my lack of actor resources, my work is taking on a Cindy Sherman-esque quality. But, one of my lovely friends will be helping me with my next project soon. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home