www.flickr.com

Friday, July 22, 2005

Brief and of Little Substance

I think the Peet's guy checked me out today. I really do.

To answer Anonymous' question regarding my break up, let's just say even the fizzle fizzled out. It was so fizzled out before we uttered the break up words, our lives have changed very little since the talk. The only difference is now I sleep in a different bed.

What's been going on in my world? So sorry I can't blog with abandon like I used to. I'm a permament employee now, which means The Man has got me right where he wants me: complacent with monthly checks. If I wanna keep the nice cash flow, I gotta play by the rules. The workplace sent me to Atlanta for training as a matter of fact. At which, I fear I have made my first tactical error-

What?? I can leave now? The powers that be just told me I can leave early! I can't stay and blog now, can I?

Gotta run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home