www.flickr.com

Thursday, July 07, 2005

iLantern

I swear to god I've attempted to blog at least 4 times since Tueday. But I can't seem to squeeze more than 5 sentences out. My dialogue is more internal than external these days, so I'm pretty sure that's to blame. The pedantic thoughts that are consuming me don't play out so well on the blog page. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon enough, but in the meantime...well, not sure. It's like finding my way out of a cave to rekindle my former gregarious (relatively) self.

Is this a light?

3 Comments:

Blogger Terra said...

Bring in the booze. That will help! I miss your fun stories!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Ashbloem said...

Hear, hear, Terra. Booze is necessary. Let's make it happen this weekend.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Notyomomma said...

Game on!

I'm in. Lead the way, wild women.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home