www.flickr.com

Friday, July 15, 2005

Pulsing Loins

My loins are pulsing. I kid you not. As we all know, I am a newly minted single. I'm more than ready to enter my Sex & the City era. First naughty desire: the twenty-sumpthinsumpthin hottie at the Peet's I frequent. He's fantastically hot! I stared. I did. He probably noticed the office drabbed 30 year old leering, but hey! He's so hot, he could be a model for Abercrombie & Fitch. I should tell him that. (Note to self: do NOT tell him that.) People working in the service industry are much cuter than people working in offices. Haven't you noticed that? Is it the 5-10 year age difference that really makes that much difference? Maybe it's all of the sweater vests and drab slacks we're forced to wear that makes us lose our sexy luster. The untucked t-shirts and baggy shorts are rocking it for them, let me tell you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you become single? Your readers are dying to know.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home