www.flickr.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

Sushi-Freaky Friday-Gotta Go

Friday night, began as most of my Fridays have recently: dinner with the boyfriend. We bought this magazine called WHERE TO EAT. It told us to eat sushi in our next door neighborhood, Roslindale. We obeyed. Now, I was under the impression Roslindale was this secret up and coming little area, but after seeing this, I realize, no, it's not so secret and already pricey.

Needless to say, that wasn't the highlight of my weekend. The highlight of my weekend occurred Saturday when I got drunk off of a glass of rosé. There's so many things wrong with that, isn't there? I got drunk off of something pink. Not only that, pink and with an accented letter. I've reached absolute bottom of the sober barrel. After that, I settled in for a night of FREAKY FRIDAY (next up on M. Waters' body of work). Well, that glass of rosé caused me to immensely enjoy the movie and unnecessarily (on hindsight) laugh out loud at their oh so wacky! fish out of water antics. It's a PG Disney movie, people! I'm so sober, I'm underage.

Now, today, I'm having one of those days where I can not pin myself down. I'm doing this- then that will catch my attention- then, what is this?- then oh look at this thing over here- then, oh yeah! I want to look that up. I'm all unfinished and diverted and all over the place. What is my problem? Theory 1: I have ADD. Theory 2: My body goes through manic cycles and not manic (aka being normal) cycles. Theory 3: I'm goofy. Theory 4: I was brought up a wayward child by a mom who resembles more of a bemused buddha than a disciplinarian...Ok, enough of this. I'm gonna dash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home