www.flickr.com

Monday, June 13, 2005

What do you do in a hot tub besides have sex?

It's usually when I'm idling through blogs and cursing everyone for not updating recently, I turn to my own blog to amuse myself. Hello!

Well, my boyfriend finally talked me into stepping into the silver behemoth. (What am I talking about? What has it been? A week? Yeah, I really held out there.) Anyway, I got in. Ladies and gentleman, say hello to the silver behemoth's first convert! Oooooooh la la. La la la la la la. It's so relaxing, I almost fell asleep and drowned. It has four main seats. Each seat has a different pattern of massaging jets, so you can pick your favorite. Oh yes, I found a favorite. A sweet, perfectly pulsating favorite. Oh my.

Plus, you can control the intensity. And there are benches in between the seats, so literally 8 people can fit inside. At first, the jets were on a bit too strong, so I couldn't stay in any of the seats and kept floating away. After about 15 minutes, he informed me of the controls. Thanks there, buddy. Although the weather was ridiculously humid and gross and I'm-sweating-just-from-blinking, the tub was surprisingly enjoyable. He tried to talk me into getting in again last night, but I had already showered something like 4 times in two days, so I had to decline. Aaaah, but I'm already imagining all of the hot tub parties I'm planning on hosting. I'm trying to think of ways to consume our time while relaxing in the bubbles, though. You know, something to take our mind off of the prune texture we'll all be sporting when we finally emerge. Yes, of course, alcohol. Duh. But, I want to have something else going on besides sparkling small talk. Here's what I've come up with:

A Spelling Bee!

What? What'd you say? Define 'lame.' No, no, no. Come on now. It's fun! And you will have no choice if you come to my hot tub party. So, there. Spelling Bee and Glorious Hot Tub or No Hot Tub and Pain and Suffering for the Rest of Your Life. You decide. No really, it will be fun. You just don't realize it yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

I just KNEW you'd become a convert.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

Spelling Bee in a hot tub? S-I-G-N M-E U-P.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home