www.flickr.com

Monday, June 06, 2005

Phase One of Attack: Attempt to Maim with Spoiled Food

Ok, last night, she told me there wasn't enough room in the humongous refrigerator for my food. Her hate tactics are befuddling me and starting to take on crazy manifestations. I'm beginning to think Monster In Law may have nothing on the actual bizarre reality of my life. Um, ok, lady, maybe my food will spoil and I'll eat it and DIE! Ha ha, you got me! Of course, there was enough room and I put away my groceries in disbelief. She's certifiably insane with hatred for me. There's no other explanation. If I think about it too much, I'll scream, so moving on...

Ahhh, the weekend. Spent roaming the streets of Boston to avoid my abode at all costs. Luckily, it was the perfect weekend to be temporarily homeless. The sun was shining non-stop. I took little naps in the park, I tanned, I spent more hours in the gym than I did all of last month. I caught up on my magazine reading. As a matter of fact, I'm quite digging this roaming of the streets. I plan on keeping it up even after she flies away on her broom. It gives me a bit of the feeling I have when I travel. As I navigate through my quests, my interior monolgue becomes quite active. It's entirely different from shuffling from room to tv to computer to bed to couch in the confined space of my house. Everything feels more limited and stale at home, whereas out on the streets, I have to construct focused mini-journeys. I'm less aimless and much more interactive. Perhaps not wearing the pjs helps with more of a sense of purpose. Whatever it is, it's working for me. Thank you, crazy lady, for reacquainting me with the great outdoors. But not for the spoiled food. That's crazy. Crazy Lady!

1 Comments:

Blogger Notyomomma said...

I sometimes go to brunch in my pjs. Not really the same thing though, huh? As a matter of fact, they're you're pjs. Guess I forgot to give them back.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home