www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The One Where I Talk About How Tired I Am

I've been trying to find the time to post, but either I'm too tired or too scattered. Last week, I was all about maintaining momentum, but that's clearly caught up with me. I don't think I've truly woken up since Sunday. Instead I've been walking around in a soporific fog. Thank god for energetic neighbors. They kidnapped me last night and rescued me from my pjs for a couple of hours. Although at the time, I was watching the premiere of Chuck, which I was kinda enjoying. It's no Arrested Development or anything- as a matter of fact, it's very many notches down the ladder- but I like the tone and the lead character is written really well. Are there any other new series out there worth checking out? That's one of the five million things I forgot to check today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home