www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What I Did Last Night

Jim in the princess bed

Although I am poor, poor, POOR, I took my first jaunt to the local IKEA with Him. It was an international house of cheap furniture shoppers. I think I heard "whaddya think about this one" in about 5 languages. I literally have less than $20 in my account, yet managed to buy little doodads to wind up the 10 gajillion cables in my bedroom and a Rian, which is Swedish for little side table. Evidently, I need these things NOW, so instead of, I don't know, feeding myself, I get to construct a side table with no tools. I have no tools!

Afterwards, we checked out yet another new restaurant in the South End: Gaslight. It reminded me quite a bit of Beehive, but not as cool. However, when I'm at Beehive, I normally sit at the bar. I sat at a proper table at Gaslight, and that was not where the action was. It's funny how when you sit at a table, you act more behaved, but when you sit at a bar, you act as silly as you wanna. From here on out, I've decided I will only eat at the bar! And I will only eat apps and dessert! And drink port!! These are the things I like. Oh yeah, the food was pretty average, but I'm willing to give the place another try.

Me with my IKEA checklist. I heart checklists!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home