www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sniffle

I can not shake this cold. Nope, can't do it. I'm all amped up due to my impending !30th! birthday. Last night, after watching the COOL RIDER song on GREASE 2, I cleaned the entire front room. I won't be modest. It was a fucking feat. Now, the complete contents of the front room are in the basement. Yes, it's an interesting way to clean, but remember I'm new to all of this cleaning stuff. I was quite proud of my clutter-free living room. Last night, I would make special trips downstairs to lovingly gaze upon it. But now the basement gives me the creeps. Maybe the beau's parents will clean it the next time they visit. Did I just say that? No, I didn't.

What's up with this work I have to do at the office? This is not what I signed up for. I disapprove. I stick my tongue in its general direction. Of course, the week+ trip to Cali may be the cause. But IT'S MY BIRTHDAY (week). There's this Bingo game I'm designing for my party and that is just not going to create itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home