www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bloody Hell

I took the time to prepare a healthy, nutritious, wonderful assemblage of delectable items to eat at work today. But I left it on the freaking train. Dammit all to hell. I HATE that. Now, my only options are a Sausage McMuffin or a bagel bigger than my head.

Why am I completely uncapable of carrying things from place to place? I must just pretty much forget that I own hands as I walk around the city. Often, I will be carrying something, such as a scarf or a hat, and I will (without ANY provocation whatsoever) just drop it as I'm walking. No reason, I'll just forget that I own hands and they'll stop doing anything remotely funtional. But then 10 seconds later, something will seem odd. I'll look behind me and there will be my once carried item, dirty and sad on the floor behind me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home