www.flickr.com

Monday, April 25, 2005

I have discovered the joy

of earplugs. My boyfriend and I bought them initially as a sex toy. You know to spice things up a bit, but they're proving more than useful on my new daily commute.

I kid! I jest again! I'm a jester. No really, they were originally purchased because my beau is having probs. sleeping. It seems he's waking up at some ungodly hour every day and not able to successfully get back to sleep. The Acela and commuter trains rattling our new home every morning may be the culprit, so voila! earplugs. I thought maybe they would help me. (Honestly, I have no idea why seeing as how I'm sleeping like a baby.) Just thought it'd be fun, I guess. And it is! Everything is now a distant distraction. I can crawl further into my own head no matter where I am. Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home