www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Morning Report

I am well rested and eating cream cheese with a knife. I arrived at work half an hour late, not because I was running late, but because I opted for playing with my iTunes rather than rushing to work. The reason being I have no desire to be in a cube today.

But here I am.

My first hour here has been filled with delightful database entry for evaluations. I get to enter enlightening prose such as, "Better handouts would have been helpful," and "Great to hear the goals of our system," and "Jerry is our moral compass."

The corporate drivel is making me want to run, RUN. I don't want to be 40 and writing evaluations even remotely like this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which is worse: being 40 and still writing those evaluations, or being 30 and actually saying "Jerry is our moral compass?

In related news, Nietzsche is my moral compass.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home