www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Way Too Freaking Early

I'm at work before 8 am, which is so wrong. I'm here because I have to go to an interview for a job I don't really want. I am also in dire need of a haircut. It's doing things I can no longer control. I've spent my dawn hours in my cube looking for a hair salon. I'm excessively finicky about hairdressers and can't ever commit to the same one. Anyway, I've decided on Grettacole. But during my search, I came across this. I didn't realize Boston was metropolitan enough to house something of this sort. But there it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Mother of God! If only that site had a chatroom, I'd be married...and well-groomed.

1:45 PM  
Blogger pupil said...

Boston is actually admirally well-equipped to service the trans/cross gender dresser whatever. I looked into buying a gaff (you know: to hide yr. shit)...and Boston was bursting with possibilities.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home