www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Trippy

I'm starting to have flashbacks of my weekend of nimiety. With a lot of help from newly discovered pics on my phone. What is the shaded man doing in the pic below? I'm not going to pretend to know. Dancing? Walking with a cane? Speaking through song? Playing with his sai sword?

Know what. I have a roll full of more pics I just turned in to be developed. I am in fear of what was captured. Actually, I think they're more than likely 'before' pictures. Somehow I finished the roll an hour into the festivities.

But I never explained exactly what happened. Well, what I can say is we played an intricate and sophisticated murder mystery game set in Manhattan, 1979. Everyone was given a character and came costumed as such. In attendance were a ninja fighter, a transgendered feminist, a streaker/artist, a diva, and a party girl. But, you know what, that's not even the half of it. Acting was involved. And let me tell you, we are quite skilled in that department. While we emoted with our hands and soliloquized with electrifying skill, we were pleasantly surprised at the labyrinthine, complex, and remarkably subtle qualities of the game.

Needless to say, however, through logic and prowess I emerged as the only victor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home