www.flickr.com

Friday, March 04, 2005

I got to see my high school chums last night!

I'm cursing myself for not taking any pictures. You'll just have to believe me. It was fun, fun, fun. And it made me happy, happy, happy. We ended up playing Texas Hold'Em. This is momentous because this is the first time I've played with money. The pressure was on. It behooves me to tell you how well I did, but I won't.

Then, we rendezvoused with some of my boyfriend's friends for Ladies Night at Toast. It's meager website is pretty indicative of the atmosphere inside. Evidently, all of the ladies have moved on to Tribe. The name makes me think a little too much of bongo drums, but I hear it's a much better time.

On a surprising note, my boyfriend got SMASHED last night. This rarely happens. The most noticeable side effect was that his logorrhea kicked into overdrive. But he said some really sweet things so that kinda makes it better. Back at the apartment, vomit flowed like maroon chunky tar.

And that was my night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home