www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I apparently was manic last night

because I went to bed at 4:30. What gives? I even attempted to sleep for an hour, but succeeded only in irritating my boyfriend by changing my position every 5 minutes. My boyfriend and I are diametrically opposed sleeping wise at the moment. He slept like a baby from 11 pm until I left this morning. His sleeping skill amazes me.

Another amazing thing is the shit you can accomplish when you're up all night. Well, maybe amazing is a tad too strong of a word. Because, in actuality, I only accomplished crafting cds for 3 separate friends. Wait a second, I'm not going to belittle myself here. This is a big accomplishment. I never get around to doing shit like this. This kind of thing inevitably gets bumped behind watching Celebrity Poker Showdown or making muffins. And, I use the words crafted and separate very intentionally. Read: I picked 3 individualized song lists. It's surprising even to me that I didn't take the easy way out and make the same cd 3 times.

So, either I love my friends each equally in their own special way. Or I was really bored and had a lot of time on my hands. Or I love iTunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home