www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I never met a Jeremy I didn't like.

I'm writing a script! With a Jeremy. This is freaking awesome. See, I've been stuttering on my own for awhile. This current collaboration, however, has illuminated my already unfortunate realization that I am no writer. At least not a solo one. The fact has become all the more apparent now that I'm working with someone who is.

In other news, I was sheared this weekend by a character at the...I have apparently blocked the name of the salon out of my memory...Moonlight Salon? It's something nocturnal like that. The hairdresser was essentially one of those cheesy guys you usually only encounter at the local discotheque. You know, the kind that tries to come off as the sensitive type, despite the enormous sign on his forehead that reads, "This is a front. And I'm dumb." He would ask inane questions like, "If you were a performer in the circus, what type of performer would you be?" And other questions I imagined only a Heather with a clipboard would ever ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home