www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm fading

So I thought I would ramble in my blog to keep myself awake. I am also eating chicken nuggets with ketchup to perhaps provide myself with some metabolic energy.

My vacay was mucho relaxing. Here are the cities we visited:

Los Angeles
Sherman Oaks
Santa Monica
West Hollywood
San Diego
Del Mar
La Jolla
Tijuana
Puerto Nuevo
Ensenada
Tecate
Rosarito

I have a tan on half of my face now. Damn those trendy enormous sunglasses. Here are some of the foods we ate:

Spicy tuna roll
Puerto Nuevo style lobster
Chicken tostadas
Tortilla soup
Yellowtail sashimi
Miso soup
Grilled Mahi Mahi tacos
Baja Fresh chicken burrito
Paella w/scallops, clams, sausage, & chicken
Jerk pork with plantains
Ceviche, fresh on the beach

Awwwww yeah, baby!

If only I had pics. I gotta get back on that picture wagon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home