www.flickr.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I plan on using the phrase "loco de cabeza" at least 20 times a day.

Oh my god, I woke up at 6:30 am and jogged. Jogged! In the morning! I know, crazy talk. But I did it. And it was fab. Have I mentioned I purchased a pedometer? Even if there was no other proof that I am an old lady, this definitely closes the case. I count my steps every day. Did you know I walk about 5 miles a day? Well, now you do. I can't begin to tell you how excited I was the day I purchased it. I would look at it every 5 minutes and go, "Oooh, I've walked 8,336 steps!" 5 minutes pass. "Oooh, I've walked 8,483 steps!" 5 minutes pass. Ok, I think you get it.

Right now, I'm drinking a coke with lime to get myself psyched for my trip to Cabo (!!!!!!) tomorrow. Lime makes me think of Mexico. Not really tequila so much. Just lime...and avocados. Lime and avocados are the essence of Mexico, really. Trust me, I'm half Mexican.

And, I've eaten at lots of Mexican restaurants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home