www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mini-Holiday!!!!!

Cute Couple Alert:
Weird, Identically Outfitted Couple Alert:
It is ON. A wintry, couple-y, mini escape is in full throttle planning mode at the moment. Because I'm not ready to throw in the socialite towel yet, I'm taking the party on the road. With that person I live with...let's call him "boyfriend" today...and another man and another woman who refer to each other as "fiancé" now and which I will never, ever get used to, even when I'm drunk and scarfing down cake at their wedding. Ok, the agenda I have come up with so far includes a B&B on some massive farm in Charlemont, complete with llamas and hot tubs. And, YOU KNOW who will be the first in line for those llama rides. I don't care how many 8 year olds I have to push out of my way. We will feast our way through Shelburne Falls and freeze our booties off at night while snowboarding/falling down a lot. Then, we will get our contemporary art fix at the MassMoCA before heading home all worn out and stuff.

If anyone has any tips on what to do/check out/other towns to see in the Berkshires, LET ME KNOW.

I mean, please? I'll give you a muffin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

Ann & Dab are the girls to talk to!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Notyomomma said...

Come on, don't you want a muffin?
http://muffinfilms.com/psst.html

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home