www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Big Wheels Keep On Turning

Alabama's State Flag


You know one state I never, ever hear about? Alabama. What the hell is going on with that state? Either something very innocuous or something very, very wrong. That's my summation. I really should have my own news show with insightful bits of information like this.

For instance, today's headline would read:

COUNTRY HAS NOT HEARD FROM ALABAMA IN AT LEAST 3 YEARS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT STATE? WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?
(Or are they just boring?)

Topics to be analyzed at today's roundtable will be:

Alabama Shooters- really alcohol or just sweet syrup?
Alabama Flag- is Alabama obsessed with Family Feud?
Sweet Home Alabama- is it? really?

1 Comments:

Blogger sevendots said...

You have to admit "Sweet Home Alabama" is a damn fine song. I agree...their flag could use some work.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home