www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

B I E R G A R T E N

Ever since that fateful day in NYC last month when my friends nonchalantly decided we should grab a beer at Loreley, I have become OBSESSED with biergartens. Yes, it is true. So, imagine my horror when I did a search for the closest one near me upon my immediate return and came up with naught. Yes, NAUGHT! It was as if my tender little hopes and sweet little dreams had been pummeled by...THE WORLD itself.

There was almost no reason to go on and I passed the ensuing days a shell of my former self.

Yet somehow through the fog of my existence, one day while traveling through Harvard Square, I came across an apparition that made me pinch myself in disbelief. The holiest of holy sights: A FUCKING BIERGARTEN! Evidently, the owners of Charlie's Kitchen possess some of the finest minds in the country. And they have not let them go to waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home