www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

If You're Horny And You Know It, Take Off All Your Clothes

I've been studiously avoiding drama in my life. But, now I'm really bored. Let's pick a fight! Let's make out! Let's gossip! Something! Anything! I'm game.

Witness: I am now going to start a rumor. A POTENTIALLY TRUE rumor. Ooooooooh. Here it goes: I lust after one of my friends- wait, I'm not done- friends. I won't say if that person is also my friend, too, though. Or if that person is already attached. Or if that person is male or female. I will only say, I want them inside of me. Right now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Notyomomma said...

GENERAL BOSTON ADVISORY:

If you find yourself in the same room as myself and there is alcohol flowing and we inadvertently make eye contact, I *WILL* try to stick my tongue down your throat.

Please continue about your daily activities.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Ashbloem said...

Hmmmmm. The plot thickens.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

I think I know who it is.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Notyomomma said...

No comment. (Despite the fact this is a comment.)

Actually, I bet you don't! Haha!

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where are you going to be tonight? I think you're cuuuuute.

9:18 AM  
Blogger ann & dabney said...

it's us, isn't it? yep, we know it's us. no need to say anything else, because there's no doubt it's us. is it? us? come on. we know. yeah, it's us.

5:51 PM  
Blogger J Wilson said...

Well, fuck, Boston's already the costliest city in America. Why not the horniest too?

I have no idea who it is. And since it's not me, I don't really care.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home