www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I Hate Myself For This

but I am strangely drawn to that new Hilary Duff song. It goes something like "Wake up, wake up/On a Saturday night/something something something/Maybe Tokyo!" Ok, I've clearly butchered it, but you've more than likely heard it. Be thankful I'm not standing right next to you, because I would attempt to sing it, which would more than likely further confuse you. (I'm tone deaf more than you ever believed was possible. I'm like, case study tone deaf. I'm like, are your vocal chords congenitally defected tone deaf. I'm like, are you sure you're human because you don't sound like it tone deaf.)

No, I'm not going to say I love the song. Yes, I know I'm falling in love with a lot of things these days, but I have limits, too. Very undefined, spotty limits, but limits nontheless. I watched the video this morning (they play it every morning) and she's an attractive girl, no doubt. (Again, not in love with her.) She's got this weird bobbing thing going on with her head in it, though. Like she's one of those bobble head dolls. You know, those dolls with the small bodies and huge heads that are constantly moving back and forth? Yeah, one of those. Something I like about the video is all of her different get-ups, particularly the wig. It's getting me geared up for the wig and moustache party/pub crawl that will be taking place this Friday. Isn't that a fantastic idea? A gang of us will descend upon the bars in Boston, each of us wearing either a wig or moustache. That's just crazy! I can't wait to try and pick up guys with facial hair. I really can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home