www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Netflix, I love you.

Oh, me. Falling in love with the Netflix. Well, something's gotta replace the new love interest void in my life. Cut me some slack! I know I'm falling in love with inanimate objects these days- first the Dr. Pepper and now the Netflix. But, baby steps, people! Baby steps! I will never be ready to plunge into hair pulling/mind consuming/every song could be dedicated to him(her?)/I want to talk to you for 4 hours every night on the phone/passionate lovemaking love- unless I teach myself to love again first.

Step 1 is with inanimate objects.

Perhaps, Step 2 will be with animals. Don't be dirty! No, not with like a donkey or goat or something. With a fuzzy kitty or potbelly pig or something along those lines.

Back to my new love. The new (or not really that new anymore) Friends feature on Netflix is divine and fun. I can keep up with all of the movies my friends are watching. Not only that, I'm able to see what they thought of the movies via the 5 star rating system AND if they jotted any comments down about the movie (their "2 cents"). It's fantastic! It helps me feel connected to all of my friends spread across the States. Often, I'll place a movie in my queue after I've noticed they've placed it in theirs, then we're able to discuss the movie while it's still fresh in our minds. What's better than that? Nothing, that's what. Because I LOVE movies. Yeah, baby!

Hey, if you want to be my Netflix friend, bring it on! Dude, I will totally add you. Drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home