www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I want to find inspiration

on the internet. But I don't think that's gonna happen. Surfing the net at work is just as useful as having a tv on my desk. When I'm forced to sit here, in the exact same spot for 8 hours, all ideas drain out of me. It seems like there should be many useful things to search on the web, but my work-mush brain only plods to the same sites everyday: The New York Times, The Boston Globe, Internet Movie Database. There's nothing wrong with these sites in and of themselves, but they've lost their luster. The internet has lost its luster. I guess when you're forced to do something everyday for 8 hours that kind of thing will happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

Clearly you are not reading www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com and other great blogs of the web. I feel surges of creativity all day!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home