www.flickr.com

Monday, February 14, 2005

Did anyone watch the Grammys?

Or have I reached that age when I don't even realize these events are happening anymore? I'm hoping everyone else overlooked it as well. Was it even publicized? At any rate, I heard it was just as tedious as previous years. By looking at the list of winners, you'd think no one under 40 is a member of the Academy of Recording Arts. U2 beat out Mighty Mouse and Franz Ferdinand. And that 'Daughters' song by John Mayer won Song of the Year. Ick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

I ALSO had no idea they were on. I am sure there was no advertising or marketing.

I read this morning in Metro that it was the smallest audience ever for the Grammys. So, clearly, we weren't the only ones.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home