www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I have not showered today.

No lie. My hair is kinda flat. I slept for muchas horas yesterday. It was amazing, actually. Yet, I felt better and better after each 4 hour nap. Enycee musta really gave me a beating. I hooked up with a high school mate and we partied until the wee hours of the night at a place called Bob's. (Pic will be posted soon.) Why does everything seem cooler in nyc? It was a hip hop bar that essentially became a capacity-filled, sweaty, bumpin' dancefloor. I had a freaking blast. And every ethnicity under the rainbow was there. We finally left at 4-ish and the place was still open. It's been quite a while since I returned home as the sun was rising.

I stayed at a college friend's place that night. As a matter of fact, the reason I was in the city was to be at her baby shower the following day. She has a full apartment these days, so I was assigned the couch. I did some crazy sleeping on that couch. I don't know if it was the gin and tonics or the shape of the couch, but I woke up in some funky-ass positions. The cover was everywhere, my legs were everywhere, my face was mashed onto everything. If anybody walked by, they would have thought I was afflicted with something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home