www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Self-Reflection

I am soooo putting off going to the grocery store in the horrible rain/mist that is pouring down in the city. But, also I am hungry. I really should go. I also really should send my resume to that job I'm fetching. Why am I putting off everything today? This clearly is not Structure. I need more practice at this Structure. I find it very hard to obey commands, even from myself. Yeah, I'll sit back and take in the command, but I won't generally jump to it and act on it immediately. I'm just not a "how high" kind of person. I'm a "let me think about it" kind of person. I'm also a "what's up, baby?" kind of a person. And a "shake it, don't break it" type, too. Oh yeah, and a "hey, you're real cute. what's your number?" type.

But, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home