www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Years Resolution (Yes, it is singular)

This is very unlike me, but I have suddenly committed myself to a NEW YEAR RESOLUTION. Right this very moment, as a matter of fact. Ready for this? My life will revolve around Structure. I've been much too loosey goosey and bohemian in the conduction of my life these past, oh, 10 years or so. (Ok, more like my entire life really.) But, I'm all growns up now. I'm a big girl in a big world and I really, really need some structure. The bohemian thing just hasn't been working for me. No more "la la la" thoughts in my head. There will be more thoughts of "at 4 pm I will be constructing/learning/doing/being/and on and on." And on.

I've written it. And not just in my journal, but on my blog no less. So now it must be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home