www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm A Really Nice Person With Good Taste

I'm planning on taking a trip to the ICA tomorrow. It being free and all after 5 pm. One of my Wellesley friends is joining me. I recently discovered she's a big arts fan, too. I'm super excited about being able to discuss art with someone. Back in LA, people were more slanted toward that front. Here in Boston, well, my roommate's friends are all science people and essentially clueless about these things. Not to mention, they go watch movies like The Island on opening night. Wait a sec, I just realized something. I'm being snobby! I am acting like a full on snob right now. But...but...they have bad taste! I mean, that's just an obvious fact, right? I can't pretend that I don't poo poo on their choices and their complete lack of art awareness. But, (and here is where I redeem myself) I still hang out with them. See, how nice I am to still be friends with them? That almost makes me an even better person, really.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

It really truly DOES make you a better person.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw The Island on opening night.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Notyomomma said...

I don't know what to say. It's ok, you are still loved. There may be support groups you can join, though.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home