www.flickr.com

Friday, January 28, 2005

The dinner was a success!

I'll be posting pics. He ended up making some pretty good food. And I survived his friends. They weren't all bad, even mildly entertaining. Babies were also in attendance. Being my 30th year in the world, I foresee many more babies at social gatherings in my future. The babies were quite jovial and also mildly entertaining. My favorite dish of the night was the mousaka or however you spell it. It's the artichoke dish. Pretty darn good. The only problem now is the grotesque kitchen he left in his cooking wake. It's bad. And when I say bad, I mean bad. Odd perishable things are strewn around. There's also this intense vanilla aroma everywhere. It gives me odd cravings for muffins and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home