www.flickr.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Daily List

Just watched (movie): Duplicity. It’s fun, sexy & sassy, but that’s about it. Oh, and Clive is sex on fire.
Just watched (tv): Mad Men, Season 1. I heart the cinematography and art direction, but it’s moving at a glacial pace.
Started reading (book): Ulysses. I may have to quicken my normal 5 pages a day pace. Don’t want to finish it when my first child graduates college.
Just read (magazine): Allure. I’m not much of a magazine buyer (I’m more of a sit at a bookstore magazine reader), but I’ve been buying more lately to occupy my mind while I’m on the treadmill (which is more boring than death, in my opinion). Actually had some decent beauty advice on some anti-aging products (sadly, I now qualify).
Last restaurant: Pho Pasteur. I ate the WHOLE FREAKING BOWL. I never do that! I felt like when I walked I swished. Ugh.
Tonight’s event: Japan Night at TT Bears. One of Gem’s Japanese friends goes every year and says it’s a blast.
Spanish word of the day: la primavera = spring

1 Comments:

Blogger annie-san said...

japan night?! what better reason to sport pink pig tails?!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home