www.flickr.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dejalo

I woke up with "Dejalo" by Rilo Kiley going through my head:

Dejalo
Nuestra cosa
Dejalo
Nuestra cosa


Those are the only lines I know, actually. Good song.


My eyes are starting to glaze. I don't think the Dr. Pepper has kicked in yet. I've figured out that my body needs an hour extra sleep for every two drinks imbibed, not an hour less. I was clearly tipsy last night because I actually smoked an American Spirit, which I have to admit was really tasty. --Wow, I never imagined I would describe a cig as tasty. That's a first.

So, because it's a gazillion degrees outside, I decided it would be a lovely idea to have after work beers on the patio at Cambridge Brewing Company. Luckily, we we were in the shade and it was actually pretty pleasant. Two pale ales, an amber, a hefeweizen and a plate of nachos later, we were feeling good and decided to keep the party moving at Flat Top Johnny's. Two cape cods and two origami stegosauruses later, we were REALLY happy and finally called it a night. But not before deciding we needed to create our own lingo. Which we did. And which seemed BRILLIANT at the time, but now that I think about it...not so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home