www.flickr.com

Monday, July 17, 2006

"Oh, it must be dreamy to have a costumed nemesis."


I ran around all weekend with the Indian twins. It was pretty darn fun, actually. Oh, by twins, I mean my boyfriend's brother came to visit from Baltimore. He's barely a year older and looks exactly like my man. The first night, we sprinted him off to Waterfire where we were SORELY DISAPPOINTED by the burning hulks of wood. They were very unspectacular and very boring. (The music was pretty ok; very tribal.) Not to mention, the crowd was very on the whitebread and antiseptic side of the fence. It was suburbia hell in an office park with a diminutive river full of burning things, if you really want me to break it down for you. If you've heard things about this event, don't believe the hype. Stay home. Watch a Seinfeld rerun. You'll thank me later.

The next day, we traveled to Rockport and stuffed our faces with lobster rolls, fried clams, fried shrimp, and a miraculous view of the harbor. It was so pretty. And so fucking hot. Damn the hotness! I curse at you! Like this, I curse at you:
You! Damn you!!

Dude, I am watching the best show at home right now. Have you guys heard of the Venture Brothers? It's reaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllly funny. I want to date Brock.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

I like Waterfire. Key is to bring a flask.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home