www.flickr.com

Monday, May 08, 2006

I Can't Respect You Anymore, C-SPAN. I Just Can't.

C-SPAN is making YouTube and iFilm pull their downloads of Colbert's speech, as mentioned in this NYT article. I LOVE the YouTube and I suddenly feel very, very protective of it. I just don't want everyone else to start pulling the same maneuvers with the site. Fuck all you content-owning assholes! Get with the program and make your stuff more accessible on the net before you start pulling it from everywhere.

I guess they are letting Google (and only Google) run the video, but I smell trouble. Not to mention, it made me question how much C-SPAN really is for public knowledge. Evidently, they've been accused of some right-winged bias in the past, according to their entry in Wiki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home