www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Electric Word, Life


Today, I have this problem wherein I become instantly bored after reading the first few sentences of any article. CAN NOT CONCENTRATE. Grrrrrr.

Last night, I did some filming...of myself. Yeah. Anyway, I decided to try the liquid black eyeliner I've had floating around in my makeup drawer 4-eva. Baaaaaaaad idea. That stuff gets everywhere. Please! I hate it now. I threw it away after trying to take it off and only succeeding in getting an off-black haze across half my face and still tons of the stuff left on my eyes. So today I get to walk around looking like I did some major partying last night. Heroin chic.

Yet not.

I've decided the theme song for my 31st birthday is Prince's Let's Go Crazy. I am fully aware of my lameness for having a theme song, but there it is. I so, so, so want to have everyone bow their heads before the birthday dinner and recite to them:

Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
To get through this thing called life


And then everyone yell, "Let's go crazy!" and do a shot of absinthe. But, that is my dream world. Operative word being dream. I know I can't force my crazy on people. I mean, I do want to keep them as friends. Best to play it cool. And by cool, I mean, get shitfaced and faux breakdance on the table. Cuz my friends love stuff like that! Don't you? Don't you friends?? Ok, maybe don't answer that.

2 Comments:

Blogger sevendots said...

LOL! "Let's Go Crazy" was the first song I had played at my wedding--when it was dancing time. People loved it...or at least I think they did. Hmmmm...

12:45 PM  
Blogger Ashbloem said...

Um, I like that? The breakdancing stuff and stuff?

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home