www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Good Times Keep On Rollin'

There was some bad-ass rollerskating going on last night. Admittedly, I have never boogied while skating before. Now, I can't seem to stop. But, they were playing Madonna, Prince, Elvis Costello, Axel F...I couldn't help myself! Too much goodness!! Too much goodness!! I don't know if you noticed my 80s regalia in the photo below. I was a bit anachronistic, though. Everyone else was properly adorned in glittery 70s flair. Among the fab wardrobe sightings were: one-piece-towel-shorts-jumpsuits, gold lame, skinny belts, Chips sunglasses, fuschia jumpsuits, short shorts, flowy sparkly tops, and on and on and on. The hipsters were out in full effect, no doubt.

Now, I pray to the skating gods, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make this a weekly event.

There's can always be more room for the goodness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't agree with you more. the NEEDS to be a weekly event. one can't boogie enough in life... c'mon!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home