www.flickr.com

Sunday, February 19, 2006

But, I Wasn't Drunk

Really, I wasn't. I just somehow managed to camera-phone blog the same pic twice. Again.

We very surprisingly witnessed a drag show Sunday night. One minute you're ordering a mozzarella and prosciutto panini, the next minute you're being serenaded by J-Lo in a fur bikini. Really, there's just no room for dessert after that. And the drag queens were loving my date. They pretty much caressed him during each song. For those of you in Boston, all of this entertainment was happening at 28 Degrees. Have you been yet? It's 5 million steps up from the previous restaurant/bar that occupied the space, Flux. With a dj spinning and a George Michael video playing every now and then, you can't go wrong in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home