www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Trust Me On This One

I haven't updated in a while, have I? I always get confused with that word. Is it a while or awhile? The more I look at the word, the more bizarre it appears. While. That's a funny word. Seriously, I don't know what I've been up to. Well, I can tell you what I did the last couple of nights, because they were only a night and two ago. My memory's not THAT bad. But, don't ask me what I ate. Because that I surely don't know. Last night I played poker and I don't think I have to tell you that I WON IT ALL AGAIN. No, no I don't. The night before that I got to do some birthday celebrating with my interrasting friend. Was that a lame pun? Don't answer that. I love meeting the friends of friends. This group was all so nice and civilized and fun to chat up. I got to learn about the new Land Rover, which just mesmerizes me. Amazing these newfangled cars, truly amazing. The car can raise itself 4 inches and even lower itself 4 inches. THAT'S GENIUS. I'm not going to go into why because that may diminish it a bit. Nonetheless, it is AWESOME. You can get into more parking garages! Drive under more bridges! In theory, of course. I know there aren't many bridges that are just 4 inches too small. But...but...IT'S GENIUS.

I can tell you're not convinced. Well, I can't help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home