www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Fear the Election of Alito Will Be A Very Bad Thing

I just sent a letter to my senators. Of course, I live in Massachusetts and my senators are Kerry and Kennedy, so they are firmly on my side. They even voted against Judge Roberts, who doesn't scare me as much as Alito. If you want to know how your senators voted on Roberts, you can check their votes here. If you're also moved to speak out against Alito's election, this site is pretty useful and gives you some great facts about his record.

2 Comments:

Blogger sevendots said...

A solid word-up here from NY. I think Senator Clinton is also on our side though, but perhaps her office could use yet another letter from a concerned citizen.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not Yo Momma--I tried to call back, but you weren't answering. Things are well--even though I didn't win the California Lottery or the Mega Millions. Damn. I just applied for two Emmys, found out I don't have testicular cancer (found a lump) and am still dating indiscriminately. Bought an iPod so I can listen to audio books while I work out. And I'm still producing the 9PM News in San Francisco.

Kisses.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home