www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A New Dawn

I've got a new game plan! I will wake up at 6 am and go to bed at 9 pm. Thus, giving me 9 hours of sleep. This is what I did last night. I feel great! Basically, this gives me 4 functional hours after I get off work. This may sound miniscule, but I've theorized this will force me to be productive. I can't play on the internet or cook ridiculous dishes I watched on Food Network anymore. I'll feel the pressure and will of course respond by being productive.

Let's see, what productive things did I do last night? First off, I did my laundry, which is definitely productive. But, I don't actually "do" my laundry, in the classic "do" sense. I more drive it to the laundromat, check off whether I want bleach and downy, and pick it up the next day. I know there's gotta be something else productive I accomplished yesterday. I think all the wine has affected my memory a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home