www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Guess what, people.

I reviewed some footage I shot last night. This is major. Dr. Phil must be working. I mean, I think this counts as being productive. Or, at least practically productive. It helped that my boyfriend didn't come home until, geesus I don't even know. I was asleep. Cuz when he's around, he's a perennial distraction. Both his fault and mine.

But when no one's around, well, first I stare into space a lot, then I pick my toenails, then I snap out of it and look around, and my potential creative energy seeps into something that could practically be considered kinetic. Back to the footage. I picked one pan-shot that is quite usable. The rest of it was quite so-so. Video is nothing compared to film. Lighting is going to have to be my concentration point. Maybe I'll carry some flood lights with me everywhere. Or a whole bunch of those clip lights you can buy at home depot. Plus, I worked on a script I started a couple of weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home