www.flickr.com

Monday, January 10, 2005

I spent the entire weekend in my workout clothes.

Does this mean I'm one step away from becoming a track suit lady? I don't ever want to have to make the vinyl swishing sound.

But, maybe my attire could be considered very casual wear? I'm not the only one who does this, right? My entire generation does this, right? Right? Right?

Oh, man. Ok, new leaf! I will start looking fabulous. Yes, I will devote more than the time it takes to take shower to my appearance. I will blow-dry my hair. Not only that, I will style my hair. I will not wear sweats if I am not jogging. And, when I am wearing a sweatshirt, it will not be 12 sizes too big. My shirts will not have weird stains.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my resolution too. -ashbloem

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home