www.flickr.com

Monday, September 12, 2005

Look, I posted the same pic 3 times!

That's what we call DRUNK BLOGGING. Be forewarned. It can happen to you. Particularly when you drink a couple of bottles of wine. We ladies got makeovers at Mac on Saturday. We were promised cocktails while they painted our faces, but they didn't provide. So we more than made up for the omission after we left. I ended up sporting a very discernable fake tan. My 'artist' got a bit wild with the bronzer. Ashbloem ended up sporting the hypnotizing eye shadow look. The colors were irridiscent and magically faded into one another. Terra ended up with the most classical hot look, I have to say.

I've been very behaved in regards to egregious drunkeness lately, so I'm trying to figure out where the night took the wrong turn. All sorts of THOSE THINGS THAT VERY DRUNK PEOPLE DO occurred. Evidently, we somehow picked up guys at Ashbloem's apartment, who happen to be much younger than we are. Also, on the way to to the bar, there was some police tape strapped to a couple of trees, which was my cue to pretend I was running the Boston Marathon. (Yes, it was that bad.)

Here's what I've decided: I was ok for the first 3-4 hours of the evening, but after that 4 hour mark, I should have immeditaly hightailed it home. I believe self-imposed curfews will have to become a standing order. And, in the future, I should not start drinking at 3 in the afternoon. And, if I do, it MUST NOT be with drinks, which after the first sip, make me say, "That reminds me of Mexico." Because, I am 30 years old and I have never once been sober in Mexico.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

It sure was a good time though.

Man, I wish you could have seen that Boston Marathon reenactement! Classic.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home